Palmer House, Union Valley, California
Palmer House originally built by William Madison Palmer prior to 1875, but after 1860, Union Valley, California
1875 Survey Plat Palmer House, Union Valley, California
The above map image of part of Union Valley is from the original survey plat completed in 1875. When this area was originally surveyed in 1875, the Palmer House, was located in the bottom left block of Section 16 showing the house building which was owned by William Madisen Palmer. In addition to the original Palmer House, there was a barn and a milk barn there when the survey of this property was originally completed for the US government. .